Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday George!

This morning we went to my buddy George's birthday party. It was SO much fun!! I had such a great time on all the bouncers, I couldn't get enough! I just jumped and laughed almost the whole time! I sure wore myself out though, I was a bit of a zombie for the eating part of the party... although I still made sure to eat a cupcake :)

I enjoyed jumping and dancing to the music too!

Here's most of the group for the picture. I wanted to lie down for the picture. Mama was just glad that I was willing to be in the picture :)
Yummy! Food time!! I even wore a party hat! I think this was my first time that I wanted to... maybe because it had Mater from "Cars" on it.
We all sang "Happy Birthday" to George. I wanted to be right in the middle of the action and I sang my heart out! That's one of my very favorite songs!

What a super fun morning! I loved playing with all the other kids. We'll have to be sure and go back there again really soon! Happy Birthday George!

No comments: