Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Surprise!

I got a great idea from my friend Sarah, decorate John's room while he's sleeping for Valentine's Day! He loved it!! I also got him some See's and made a cute butterfly card for him. This was by far his favorite. He loved the balloons and spent a good chunk of the morning playing with them. He was all smiles and giggles.

He loved that I wrote "Happy Valentine's Day John! XOXO" on one of the balloons



I loved seeing his happy smile. That was a nice V-Day gift for Mama!



He's been so cute with his bean bag chair lately. He uses it all the time. I couldn't resist taking a picture :)

1 comment:

grandma D said...

Hey John, your red bean bag chair is just like one your Daddy had when he was your age. He loved his too!!
XOXO Grandma Donna