Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yeah! Our Friends are in Town!!

Last month my buddies Amaia and Anouk moved to CO. They came back for a visit, so we got to play! We had a playdate/lunch at Dani and Amber's house. It was such a fun day!


Mama loves my smile in this picture. I was laughing at Tamar. She had a pacifier in her mouth trying to make us smile for a picture. I was laughing and saying, "She's being a baby!" I thought it was hilarious!!

I took a break from playing with friends to write a little with the sidewalk chalk...

Helping the girls make a pillow castle

Playing with blocks...


... and I made a "Wall-E" poop!
I LOVE Dani and Amber's trampoline!!

I had so much fun jumping with my friend Abby!



Here's all my friends, except for Elina, she was there too :)

No comments: