skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The World According to John and Riley
Thursday, July 2, 2009
I wonder often wonder why I'm still tired when I wake up. Maybe it's because I haven't found the perfect place to sleep yet...
Mama and Da found me this way last night when they checked on me before they went to bed. I'm striking an Al Bundy pose :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(142)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(13)
▼
2009
(251)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(17)
▼
July
(23)
No title
Last Day of Swim
Here I am!
Family Art Night
My Babies
So Many Stars!
Chickie
Handprints
Little Fish
Grandma's Visit
Visit with Cousin Lily
I Miss my Buddy
Drawings About Swim Class
Getting the Ring
Swim Time!
I'm 4 months old!
New Tricks Update
Wow! New Tricks for the 4th!
Our New Yard
Bath Time!
I wonder often wonder why I'm still tired when I w...
Odds and Ends
My Friend Sierra
►
June
(27)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(21)
►
2008
(137)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(7)
About Me
John
Mama
Riley
No comments:
Post a Comment